Sunday, January 15, 2006

He

He would send me clovers with three leaves before each presentation,
and he would remember my favorite drink.
He would send me love letters,
and manage to say I love you every night before I sleep.
He would browse the whole internet to find out any help that I need,
and try to be my shoulder to cry on.
He would fly thousands of miles just to meet me,
and leave everything behind.

He would tell stories about me to his friends and families,
because he is so proud of having me.
He always says how beautiful I am,
and he remembers all the outfit that I have worn.

But he left me.

He would never call just to say I love you.
He always ask me what I want to drink.
He doesn't know what to say or do when I am upset.
He stays quiet when I am angry.
He wouldn't walk a mile for me.
He wouldn't hold my hands when we're in public.

But I love him.
I guess, the more I love him- the more he dislikes me-the more he would take me for granted-the more I have to tolerate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home