In Re: A letter from Europe
Dear Sir,
With all sincerety and honesty do I wrote this posting, with the hope that you will accept and go on with your life. I have to say that you are an amazing and charming man, and nothing will change my perception of you, but for me you have always been a nice friend.
I ask for forgiveness should I have led you to the perception that I might be in love or in lust with you. You are not the first one to have that thought. Many said that I am to friendly, that such friendliness would lead to a misunderstanding.
Do I love you? I think love has a very broad perception- and if I am to interpret in in general terms, then the answer is yes. But should you mean that the term love that you asked me is in connotation with a love relationship, then I would have to say no. I do not fall in love or lust easily, neither do I trust people easily. However, I am able to trust you with all my secrets. When I met you two years ago, I was in a broken hearted state, emotionally vulnerable, yet I do not want to hurt anyone by asking a guy to be a rebound guy. What happened between us, I would say is my confidence and comfortable feeling with you as my friend. Not to mention the effect of all those marijuanas that we had.
Did I played you? I never did have any intention to play with your heart. But as all emotional things are with me, I just can't say no because I am afraid to hurt others people feelings. I think my silence has a lot to do with how people think I acquiesced to their assumption that I have a reciprocal feeling towards them. It is my weakness and fault.
More than all of this, I wish you the best. You deserve a loving and nice woman, and I don't think that I am that woman. Please move on, you don't know what you might be missing. I am sure that there is a lot of amzing woman for such an amazing man like you.
As with me, life is already moving on with me. I think you know and saw what love did to me, and how long did it take to heal my broken heart. I am currently in love with another man, and I dare not to expect anything.
Thank you, and please remain my best friend.
With all sincerety and honesty do I wrote this posting, with the hope that you will accept and go on with your life. I have to say that you are an amazing and charming man, and nothing will change my perception of you, but for me you have always been a nice friend.
I ask for forgiveness should I have led you to the perception that I might be in love or in lust with you. You are not the first one to have that thought. Many said that I am to friendly, that such friendliness would lead to a misunderstanding.
Do I love you? I think love has a very broad perception- and if I am to interpret in in general terms, then the answer is yes. But should you mean that the term love that you asked me is in connotation with a love relationship, then I would have to say no. I do not fall in love or lust easily, neither do I trust people easily. However, I am able to trust you with all my secrets. When I met you two years ago, I was in a broken hearted state, emotionally vulnerable, yet I do not want to hurt anyone by asking a guy to be a rebound guy. What happened between us, I would say is my confidence and comfortable feeling with you as my friend. Not to mention the effect of all those marijuanas that we had.
Did I played you? I never did have any intention to play with your heart. But as all emotional things are with me, I just can't say no because I am afraid to hurt others people feelings. I think my silence has a lot to do with how people think I acquiesced to their assumption that I have a reciprocal feeling towards them. It is my weakness and fault.
More than all of this, I wish you the best. You deserve a loving and nice woman, and I don't think that I am that woman. Please move on, you don't know what you might be missing. I am sure that there is a lot of amzing woman for such an amazing man like you.
As with me, life is already moving on with me. I think you know and saw what love did to me, and how long did it take to heal my broken heart. I am currently in love with another man, and I dare not to expect anything.
Thank you, and please remain my best friend.

2 Comments:
I too am in love with a woman, who also loves me, but we can't seem to figure it out. It's horrible and wonderful at the same time. We'd make a wonderfully whole person together who could probably solve all the world's problems but our egos won't resign one to the other.
Apparently that is life and love.
thanks for the squeeze and return of my heart...
Post a Comment
<< Home