My Favourite Love Materials
There are some materials, quotations and stories that I think portrays love and in which I heard truth. I just want to share it with other people that reads my blog.
1. I Love you, but only for today
There is a song, that i think is really simple yet very true. In the lyrics, a woman said to her man that she needs to be near to him. Her man lost his words. He is suddenly powerless. He felt a strange feeling when she told him that she loves him. Her man replies, " I love you, I love you too. But only for today. But, I don't know what i would feel tomorrow, and I don't even know whether I would still love you the day after tomorrow."
I felt the same way too. The word "I love you" comes easily for me. Usually after two dates, I fell in love. And then I begin saying "I love you" all the time. But after two weeks, the love is gone. The guy that I am dating is usually confused? At first they thought that I said the word love too early, but when they begin to love me, my love for them is already lost.
The thing with me is, I fall in love easily- but I also get bored easily. To all man that I have loved, please forgive me-if I have made your heart broken. It's not that I have lied to all of you-but everything just happens so fast.
2.Let me kiss away your memory of him from your lips.
I have a favourite short story. In that story, there is a girl who took a cruise trip. She was brokenhearted. When the boat was in the middle of the ocean, she took off her clothes. She stood at the dock of the ship. She was ready to dive into the ocean and kill herself. Everyone on the ship was looking at her and screamed to her, telling her not to jump. But she cried and didn't listen to them. But then a gentleman comes. He asked her why she would want to kill herself. She told him that a man broke her heart. She can't forget him, because everytime she looks at her body, she remembers him. She told him that she could not take it any longer.
The man approaches her. He whispered in her ear " Let me take away all the memory of him in your lips by kissing your lips". He kissed her in her lips. And then he asked her, "where else would you like me to erase your memory of him? .We will make a new memory. But for now, let me begin with your lips."
No, the story ends there. Don't expect a Harlequin style or pornographic story here. Morale of the story for me is: YOU NEED A REBOUND GUY. I know it might appears to be unfair, but what better is a man, than a man who puts a smile back in a girl's face? And to get over love, fall love. To solve a small problem, create a bigger one.
Well, that's all to share for now. I think that's already too long to discern. Tell me if you want some more.
1. I Love you, but only for today
There is a song, that i think is really simple yet very true. In the lyrics, a woman said to her man that she needs to be near to him. Her man lost his words. He is suddenly powerless. He felt a strange feeling when she told him that she loves him. Her man replies, " I love you, I love you too. But only for today. But, I don't know what i would feel tomorrow, and I don't even know whether I would still love you the day after tomorrow."
I felt the same way too. The word "I love you" comes easily for me. Usually after two dates, I fell in love. And then I begin saying "I love you" all the time. But after two weeks, the love is gone. The guy that I am dating is usually confused? At first they thought that I said the word love too early, but when they begin to love me, my love for them is already lost.
The thing with me is, I fall in love easily- but I also get bored easily. To all man that I have loved, please forgive me-if I have made your heart broken. It's not that I have lied to all of you-but everything just happens so fast.
2.Let me kiss away your memory of him from your lips.
I have a favourite short story. In that story, there is a girl who took a cruise trip. She was brokenhearted. When the boat was in the middle of the ocean, she took off her clothes. She stood at the dock of the ship. She was ready to dive into the ocean and kill herself. Everyone on the ship was looking at her and screamed to her, telling her not to jump. But she cried and didn't listen to them. But then a gentleman comes. He asked her why she would want to kill herself. She told him that a man broke her heart. She can't forget him, because everytime she looks at her body, she remembers him. She told him that she could not take it any longer.
The man approaches her. He whispered in her ear " Let me take away all the memory of him in your lips by kissing your lips". He kissed her in her lips. And then he asked her, "where else would you like me to erase your memory of him? .We will make a new memory. But for now, let me begin with your lips."
No, the story ends there. Don't expect a Harlequin style or pornographic story here. Morale of the story for me is: YOU NEED A REBOUND GUY. I know it might appears to be unfair, but what better is a man, than a man who puts a smile back in a girl's face? And to get over love, fall love. To solve a small problem, create a bigger one.
Well, that's all to share for now. I think that's already too long to discern. Tell me if you want some more.

3 Comments:
SI, I think you just need to use a word other than LOVE.
tell me peng, if my heart says it love, can't it be love? love is irrational. so , should i deny it and say its admiration, attention, lust, friendship? Have we overrated love? Is it not love that we feel with our friends, siblings, parents and universe? Or we simply associate it with romantic relationships? Have we taken the view that love must lasts forever? Or at least longer than a crush? The fear of saying love is one symptoms of the fear of love, the way i see it.
Yes, 'love' is very irrational, and it makes us act irrationally so we must keep that in mind when we are making our decisions. You've read E. Tolle - he has a great spiel on 'relationships' - so maybe that should be your goal. i'm thinking you're a big fan of drama in your life so i don't want to discourage you at all in seeking what you need but then again the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. maybe you just have a short attention span.
at my age, i'm happy just to find people i like to spend time with.
jealously is the worst though. i hate feeling jealous of attention given to my lover. is that my problem or hers?
Post a Comment
<< Home